Home Appliance Refrigeration Technician
(HART) Correspondence Course
A Three-Module Training Course
Module One: Electrical Fundamentals
Module Two: Refrigeration Fundamentals
Module Three: Refrigerators, Freezers and Room A/C's
About the Course
- When you enroll in this training program, you receive all three modules in one shipment.
- Each module is a two-CD set. On one CD you'll find your study manual. The second CD contains your module exam, and additional reference material.
- All files on the CD's are read and studied on your computer, or you may choose to print a hard copy.
- When returning your exams for evaluation, you may choose to send them as an attachment to an email, or you can print a hard copy and send it via regular mail. You can return exams when you complete an individual module.
- Any software necessary to view the manuals, your exam, or additional reference material is available via a free download, so there is no additional expense in order to study the manuals or take your exams.
- Your total investment in this course, shipped within the United States, is $235.00.
- If your shipment is sent outside the U.S., additional shipping fees apply according to the listings below. All orders are shipped via US Mail via First Class or Priority Mail.